his episode, Harvey and Freddie spend sometime discussing the Haye and Bellow rematch, David Moyes replacing Billic as West Ham boss, as well the continuing success of Lewis Hamilton as he secures his 4th Formula One title.
Note From Mr Manning: Apologies to the Half Time team, we been balancing a new editing schedule and as a result we have a bit of a backlog, while these were recorded a little while ago - they are still great episodes.
Links and Show Notes
You can find the hosts of Half Time on Twitter, follow them @fcchalftimefm to talk to Harvey, Freddie and Olly.
- David Haye and Tony Bellew with rematch on December 10 after their previous fight where Bellew won by TKO in the 11th round as Haye had torn his Achilles tendon whilst fighting.
- AJ beat Carlo Takam by TKO in the 10th round to retain his IBF belt. Rumoured to either fight Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder in his next fight. Joshua in an interview called Fury a "fat f**k"
- David Moyes replaced Bilic as West Ham boss. Moyes says he is "keen to reinforce his reputation" after his last role at Sunderland got them relegated.
- Hamilton won his 4th Formula One title with 333 points, 56 ahead of Sebastian Vettel. Hamilton said in an interview that his priority is seeing these final races through.
- Man Utd lost to Chelsea 1-0 thanks to a typical centre forwards header in the 55th minute.
- City still lead the Premier League table with 31 points, 8 points ahead of their nearest competitor Man Utd with 11 games played so far.
- The tour of Hainan, a cyclist Wang Xin has been banned for 2 years because he punched and kicked two members of the Swiss Cycling team
- Film documenting the life and rise of Conor McGregor in the octagon has been released in cinemas across the country.
- Northern Ireland, Italy, Holland, Chile and USA are the biggest teams missing out on the World Cup in Russia in 2018.