Join Tommy and Kieran for the special christmas edition of 8 Bit News. They take you through the releases for the December, their wish list for next year, Best Christmas Games and the 8 Bit News Gaming Awards.
Links and Show Notes
You can find the hosts of 8 Bit News on Twitter, follow them @fcc8bitnewsfm to talk to Tommy and Kieran.
- Indie Game of the Year: Don’t Starve, This War Of Mine, Transistor and Undertale
- Game Of The Year: Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Fallout 4, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Bloodbourne, Ori In The Blind Forest and Destiny: The Taken King
- Most Excited For Game Of Next Year: Quantum Break, Street Fighter V, Halo Wars 2, Doom, Overwatch, The Last Guardian, Uncharted 4, Far Cry: Primal, Hitman (Tommy) and Mass Effect: Andromeda (Kieran)
- Best Music: Destiny: The Taking King, Fallout 4 and Halo 5: Guardians
- Best Line In A Video Game: “Oh, Free Paper Sounds Like Quality” - Fallout 4
- Best Water Effects Of The Year: Fallout 4
- Beard Of The Year: Charles Darwin - Assassins Creed Syndicate, Anyone from the Order 1866, Geralt - Witcher 3, Venom Snake - Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain
- Biggest Disappointment of The Year: Fallout 4 (Tommy) and Halo 5: Guardians (Kieran)
- Worst Game Of The Year: Minecraft: Story Mode
- Guilty Pleasure Of The Year: I Am Bread (Tommy) and Evolve (Kieran)
- Personal Favourite Release Of The Year: Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain (Tommy) and Destiny: Taken King (Kieran)
- Favourite Game We Played All Year: Prison Architect (Tommy) and Halo Reach (Kieran)