This episode, Freddy and Harvey return to talk about the postponed Haye and Bellew fight, the Ashes 2017, Tony Pulis being sacked as manager of West Brom and much much more.
Note From Mr Manning: Apologies to the Half Time team, we been balancing a new editing schedule and as a result we have a bit of a backlog, while these were recorded a little while ago - they are still great episodes.
Links and Show Notes
You can find the hosts of Half Time on Twitter, follow them @fcchalftimefm to talk to Harvey, Freddie and Olly.
- Haye vs Bellew 2 has been postponed due to David Haye suffering an arm Injury while tripping on the stairs. Bellew said he's not sure he wants to wait anymore as Haye keeps getting injured. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/david-haye-vs-tony-bellew-off-postponed-rematch-apologises-arm-injury-surgery-freak-accident-a8066556.html
- Cricket - Ashes 2017 starting- It all starts today, at a ground on the aptly-named Vulture Street, at a place where England haven't won for 31 years. There's no England fan that looks back on the last tour of Australia with any sort of affection. Whitewashed 5-0, it was a near disaster from start to finish, with the team that went to number one in the world downcast and disheartened by the end of it.
- The Wigan athletic player Ryan Colclough manged to score two goals against Doncaster Rovers, got subbed off and was seen at the 60th minute running down the tunnel to get to the nearby hospital (whilst still in full kit) in order to be there in time to witness his second child be born. (Boy) http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05nv3q4
- Tony Pulis was sacked as the manager of West Brom. Chris Coleman stepped down as the manager of Wales to manage Sunderland. Coleman said in an interview before hand ‘I want to manage in the Premier League’ http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11698/11135379/tony-pulis-sacked-by-west-brom-after-three-years-in-charge
- Liverpool lost a 3-0 lead against Sevilla when the match ended 3-3, from two goals by Ben-Yedder and one from Pizarro. Klopp explains how this managed to happen… http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/liverpool-vs-sevilla-highlights-goals-jurgen-klopp-press-conference-interview-a8068406.html
- Manchester City still lead by 8 points ahead of Manchester united. West ham, Swansea and crystal palace are still in the relegation zone. Crystal palace are at the bottom with 5 points
- Funny story of the week: Watch a clip of a 30-yard own-goal scored by a loan player from Chelsea named Zouden Fankay Dabo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lHFLL7sREM