Join Kieran, Jasmin and Alex for the 2nd hour of MHz as they discuss the topic of bullying and the impact it can have on our own mental health.
Links and Show Notes
MHz is here! Felpham FM is going to be carrying out it’s most ambitious project - 6 Shows, 15 Hosts, 24 Hours, 1 Simple Message … It’s Time To Talk. MHz is a 24 hour streaming event in order to raise awareness of Mental Health, visit www.felphamfm.com/mhzevent for more details.
You can find the Felpham FM hosts on Twitter, follow them @felphamfm
Want to help us support MIND and CALM, please considering donating - visit: https://www.gofundme.com/felphamfm-mhz
Remember you are never alone, there are always people who want to help …. If you are being bullied please talk to your family, your teachers and your friends. Together we can combat bullying.
If you are affected by any of the content discussed in this episode please visit: https://www.felphamfm.com/help
- Bullying UK: Website / Confidential Helpline
- Bullybusters: Website / Helpline
- Kidscape: Website / Parent Advice Helpline
- School Report: Grace’s story of bullying in animation - BBC News
- Bullying and abuse - Mind
- Bullying, abuse, safety and the law - Childline
- Bullying: how to stop it - NHS Choices
Previous Episodes of The Big Question: