Continuing this special season of the Big Question in support of MHz - Alex and Maisie discuss and provide information on eating disorders, specifically anorexia including symptoms, treatments and support.
Links and Show Notes
MHz is coming! On July 1st/2nd, Felpham FM is going to be carrying out it’s most ambitious project - 6 Shows, 15 Hosts, 24 Hours, 1 Simple Message … It’s Time To Talk. MHz is a 24 hour streaming event in order to raise awareness of Mental Health, visit www.felphamfm.com/mhzevent for more details.
You can find the Felpham FM hosts on Twitter, follow them @felphamfm
Websites mentioned in the episode:
- Beat | The UK’s Eating Disorder Charity
- Adult Helpline - 0808 8010677 (Open Daily 4pm to 10pm)
- Youth Helpline - 0808 8010711 (Open Daily 4pm to 10pm)
- FindItOut Centres - West Sussex County Council
- Eating problems - Mind
- Eating Disorders - Calm
- Eating disorders - NHS Choices